Saturday, February 25, 2006

no title

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006
Greetings all. I am currently in the process of applying for a job as dispatch operator for the SanDiego Police Department. As you may or may not know, I've had phone/operator jobs for the bulk of my work history. Not my dream job, but the salary at the Police Department is twice what I make now, and now that I am married, the extra income will really help.An extensive background check is done for anyone who applies with the department, in case you are contacted, that is the reason why.  I am not asking you to lie on my behalf or try to make me out to more than I am/was, please go ahead and be honest (and forgiving, if you are one of my former employers!); I just wanted to give you all a heads up if you are called –sha
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006
From: Chris
the only thing I'll tell them is that you are part of the "mafia."

No comments: