Sunday, March 5, 2006

my answers to the eerily accurate quiz

1. THE NUMBER of PEOPLE YOU MUST TELL ABOUT THIS GAME is found in SPACE 2 never mind this one

2. THE PERSON IN SPACE 3 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE how weird, i wrote my husband!

3. THE PERSON YOU LIKE but your relationship CANNOT WORK is in SPACE 7 oh my guh, i wrote burston! i like him lots, but ive been knowing it aint never gonna be like for real for real.

4. YOU CARE MOST about the PERSON you put in SPACE 4 wow, i wrote kanisha, and i do care most about her.

. THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL. hmm, here i wrote tashina, my old roomate, who actually doesnt know me very well at all. i really like her tho, we keep talking about getting together some time.

6. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS THE YOUR LUCKY STAR ha, i wrote Lucy, my co-worker who forwarded me this quiz.

7. THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE PERSON IN NUMBER 3 "look who's sorry now" which really does fit, my husband is going back to ethiopia soon w/out any of his goals realized... yet. not YET.

8. THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE PERSON IN 7 i put "sex packets" by digital underground. yeah, burtson and i have pretty amazing sex.

9. THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT YOUR MIND i wrote "my funny valentine" i love that song. the first time i really heard it, i listened to the lyrics and i felt it really fit me.

10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE nina simone "i put a spell on you" hmmm, lots of interpretations for me here. purely vocal, nina's voice so strong and thick and full and confident, how i aspire to be. If we're talking about love, this commanding intertwined as one kind of love... or maybe im under a spell. i wonder what im doing/thinking a lot of the time.

11. NUMBER 1 IS YOUR LUCKY NUMBER i chose 33 b/c the quiz asked for 2 digits, and 3 is the lucky number of my favorite teacher in college.





currently listening to:
nina simone
"i put a spell on you"

No comments: