Monday, March 1, 2010

gift from danica

my lovely friend danica brought this back for me from her trip to thailand. god, i love this sister so much, she has been an incredible friend to me. i had a hard break up with a an old boyfriend and while i was working out what to do with the relationship, she would listen patiently, never judging me, never speaking badly about him, just listened. when i needed advice, she would always give honest, rational feedback. when i'd say something ridiculous, she'd say "eat my butt" and took it just as well when i'd tell her to eat mine. she's the woman i want to be, i really look up to her. she's overall awesome. we all should have such wonderful girlfriends. she's since left korea and im still here, but we're fb friends but damn i really miss her.

No comments: