Thursday, July 15, 2010

whatevs

me on the phone with a friend that's a boy. we were talking about something completely unrelated when all of a sudden:

him: so, what are you looking for in a man?
me: uhm... huh? what?
him: it's ok, you can tell me. what do you want?
me: are you girlfriend hunting? where is this coming from?
him: c'mon, just say, just tell me.
me: uh... well... there are some very specific things i want in a partner, some logical things... so yeah...
him: so an unemployed bum loser like me cant apply, huh?
me: youre not a bum or loser, im not employed at the moment either.
him: but still i cant apply?
me: uhm... uh...
him: oh, i get it. youre just picky.

guh. what a JERK. what's with men? they're quick to call you something when you dont fall all over yourself for them. and no, man, you cannot apply. *tsk

No comments: