Thursday, December 6, 2012

winter 2012

December 6, 2012
im so cold. i am not about this life.

Sha Alemu Mekebeb

walking home yesterday, it felt like it was snowing horizontally, right into my face. oh my life...
 
Annice
bwahaha, I ain't about this life either. I just feel like fighting.
    

Sha Alemu Mekebeb
lawd girl, i aint got no moscato at home and i done left my pipe at Charity's last week. im just going to go home and be angry. This sucks.
    

Annice
Hmm, alcohol is a good strategy to stay warm. I think I'll just get drunk today before work.
    

Omeg
what??? no this life is for me. yesterday i felt so alive walking home. TRUE NORTHERN SPIRIT!
    

Jessica
My coworker(white) had the nerve to snicker that I'm dressed like I live in the arctic... he's the crazy one, with his ears all out like that!
    

Annice
Girl! Not with his ears out lol.
    

Omega
wat???? true northerners bring the proper winter attire. mittens, scarf, ear muff, hat. i was sad i didn't have room for long underwear, and i'm still looking for proper boots. the right gear makes winter wonderful!
    

Felipe
Haha
    

Sha Alemu Mekebeb
that's it, Omega, gimme your card.
    

Omega
awwww shhhhhaaaaaa....but whyyyyyy

Samanfa
i'm just mad it's not cold enough for me to break out my calf length chocolate brown shearling. waiting til it's just a little colder.

Dave 'Qualitee' Curington(my a-hole brother living in san diego)
I feel you Sha, we're suffering out here in San Diego too! Like yesterday, I had to zip up my thin cotton track jacket all the way up to my neck! But I had to take off my beanie because I was getting all sweaty and gross.

No comments: